- Main Entry:
- mox·ie
- Pronunciation:
- \ˈmäk-sē\
- Function:
- noun
- Etymology:
- from Moxie, a trademark for a soft drink
- Date:
- 1930
1 : energy, pep
2 : courage, determination
3 : know-how
It takes energy to be a mom, even when you think you have none left. It takes courage and determination. And the know how? You learn that as you go. ;)
Hi, I'm Cyndi. :) First and foremost, I'm a child of God. My faith is the most important thing to me. I'm a wife and mother. Welcome to my blog.
2 : courage, determination
3 : know-how
It takes energy to be a mom, even when you think you have none left. It takes courage and determination. And the know how? You learn that as you go. ;)
Hi, I'm Cyndi. :) First and foremost, I'm a child of God. My faith is the most important thing to me. I'm a wife and mother. Welcome to my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment